Women and Gender Sociology Text Analysis Homework
Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References
1. Choose an article on the topic this week that was not assigned in the Ferguson readings/discussion.
2. Write an analysis of a minimum of 500 words on the issues presented in the article and apply one of the family theories to the article.
3. Apply at least 3 terms/concepts learned this week in your paper. Concepts for the week can be found at the end of the chapters in the
supplemental readings in the free online Hammond, Cheney, and Pearsey text.
4. Please underline or bold the 3 terms and the theory in your paper.
5. The topic of your paper must be on one of the readings in the Ferguson text not assigned in the discussion.
Ferguson readings to choose from:
Fast track Women and the Choice to Stay Home
Negotiating Work and Parenting Over the Life Course: Mexican Family Dynamics in a Binational Context
Great Expectations? Working and Middle-Class Cohabitators Expected and Actual Divisions of Housework
Creating a Caring Society
SO 342 Unit 7 Sociology Media and Representation Discussion
I’m working on a sociology writing question and need an explanation to help me study.
Answer the prompt in a 2-3 page essay. Your essay will be graded on how well it exhibits: clear sociological understanding of unit and question
concept; critically reflective and insightful analysis, explanation and application: clear writing, with strong thesis and organization, proper formatting
aligned with disciplinary conventions and citations
1. Analyze an advertisement, TV show or movie, and explain the impacts racial and ethnic representation.
2. Consider what messages are sent about race and ethnicity to the audience. How does the form socialize the viewers?
3. Finally, propose an alternative or change to the media form that would be more inclusive.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!