Technology And Information Resources To Research Issues In Global HRM
Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References
Technology And Information Resources To Research Issues In Global HRM
Assignment 5: Company Presentation
For this final assignment, imagine that you are an HR manager on a global HRM planning committee. You are required to present to upper management six (6) main concerns related to global human resources matters.
You have compiled data about four (4) of those concerns in previous assignments, but you need to add two (2) more elements to the presentation.
The VP of Human Resource Management has asked you to present a PowerPoint presentation to upper management to discuss your previous findings. Those findings included culture in a global environment, expatriate turnover reduction, recruitment factors to consider for your selected country and important steps to consider in an on-boarding process.
In addition to presenting data of the previous assignments, the VP of Human Resources Management also wants you to discuss a compensation strategy that would support international operations in your company and to identify two or three (2-3) key strategies your company could use to enhance ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Addressed concerns from prior assignment feedback.
- Share information you have learned about different cultures that exist in a global corporation and global market.
- Explain why expatriate turnover exists.
- Discuss recruitment strategies from one of the countries listed below. Your selected country should be the same as the country you selected for Assignment 3.
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Explain an on-boarding process.
- Recommend compensation strategies, as well as strategies that enhance ethics, labor relations, and work conditions.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements: a. Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. b. Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. c. Narrate each slide as if you were presenting them in a meeting, and write out detailed speaker notes. More information about narrating PowerPoint slides can be found here: https://support.office.com/en-au/article/Record-a-slide-show-with-narration-ink-and-slide-timings-3dc85001-efab-4f8a-94bf-afdc5b7c1f0b?ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU
Use the APA format to reference your work, including in-text references when necessary. See the APA Guide located in the Student Center tab.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the nature of globalization, cultures, and labor markets, and assess the impact on human resource management (HRM).
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
- Assess recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to effectively meet organizational requirements for operating in multiple countries.
- Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance throughout a multinational corporation.
- Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational corporation and address the considerations for effective learning in a diverse workforce of expatriates, host country nationals, and third-country nationals.
- Suggest compensation strategies to support international operations and balance global operational efficiencies with responsiveness to local labor conditions.
- Analyze effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations issues, including fostering ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME]and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.