|Assignment ID Number||AFFGEHU83939HD|
|Type of Document||Essay|
Human Factor Methods Course:
Book: Human factors methods : a practical guide for engineering and design / Neville A. Stanton [and five others].
All students are required to produce a Technical Appendix.
It should contain the following:
· A title page (including your name and other details);
· A one page summary briefly detailing the methods performed and main outcomes achieved;
· Individual sections neatly and clearly presenting the workings and results of the individual problem-based questions, and the two additional methods you have chosen;
· A brief explanation of why you chose your selected two additional methods;
· Your raw method workings can, and should, be supplemented with appropriate commentary where necessary to explain any assumptions made, specific techniques used, problems encountered etc.
The outcome of these guidelines should be a Technical Appendix that is easy for the reader to navigate through and understand. There is no word or page limit, but any commentary or narrative which supplements the analysis workings should be brief and to the point.
Assessment: Critique of Two Further Methods
By now you should have completed a HTA, SHERPA, HAZOP, THEA, HEART, AH and ACCIMAP of the Texas City Oil Refinery Explosion.
You now have to:
· provide a critique of what these methods offer (and dont offer) to the given problem; and
· select two further methods from these materials and/or the course text and provide a reflection on how you would apply them, why you have chosen them, what insights you might hope to gain, and some awareness of methods integration.
To reiterate, you do not have to actually perform these two additional methods, your task is to provide a reflection on what ones you would choose and why.
0 – 1 Points
2 – 3 Point
4 – 5 Points
Unprofessional communication; many errors; no APA
Minor grammar, spelling, and APA errors
Postings are professional and in standard written English with APA
Complete addressing of assessment criteria
Criteria not fully addressed
Minimal response to criteria; minor aspects missing
All criteria are fully addressed
Evidence of critical thinking or extending information
Critical thinking or extending information not evident
Obvious responses to questions; little thought evident
Posts demonstrate critical thinking with evidence base from research or experience
No connections provided
Minimal connections provided to readings/activities
Clear connections to readings/activities
Submitted an overview / summary of the case selected for analysis. Also identified those procedural steps to be analyzed.
Did not provide an adequate overview or summary of the selected case or failed to identify those steps to be analyzed.
Provides an adequate overview or summary of the selected case and steps to be analyzed though may not be clear or complete.
Case overview is clearly presented including all appropriate investigative steps to be analyzed.
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.