NRS440 Nursing Issues and Trends
Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References
NRS440 Nursing Issues and Trends
Report on the Future of Nursing by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) and Nursing
Explore the “Campaign for Action: State Action Coalition” website and read the IOM report “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.” Discuss the impact of the IOM study and state-based action coalitions on nursing practice, nursing education, and nursing workforce development in a 1,000-1,250-word paper, and how they continue to advance the nursing profession’s aims.
Include the following in your list:
1. Explain the work of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Committee Initiative, which resulted in the Institute of Medicine report “Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.”
2. Outline the four “Key Messages” that organize the recommendations in the IOM Report. Explain how these have changed or influenced nursing practice, nursing education and training, nursing leadership, and the development of the nursing workforce. Give specific examples.
3. Talk about how state-based action coalitions can help. Explain how these coalitions contribute to the IOM’s “Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health” report’s goals.
4. Find out what projects your state’s action coalition is working on. Compile a list of two initiatives led by your state’s action coalition. Examine how these initiatives will benefit the nursing profession.
5. Describe the present impediments to advancement in your state and how nursing activists in your state are overcoming them.
In order to complete this project, you must mention at least three sources. Sources must have been published within the last 5 years, be related to nursing practice, and be appropriate for the assignment requirements.
Prepare this work in accordance with the APA Style Guide, which may be found in the Student Success Center. It is not necessary to submit an abstract.
A rubric is used in this task. Please study the rubric before beginning the assignment to ensure that you understand the requirements for a successful completion.
1. The Work of the Robert Wood Foundation Committee and the IOM Report – The work of the Robert Wood Foundation Committee Initiative, which resulted in the IOM report, is described in detail. 10pts
2. Transforming Nursing Messages – The four primary messages that make up the IOM study are discussed in detail. The impact of these changes on nursing practice, nursing education and training, nursing leadership, and nursing workforce development is examined in detail. 15pts
3. State-Based Action Coalitions and Their Contribution to Goal Achievement from the IOM Report – The importance of state-based action coalitions is covered extensively. A thorough and accurate assessment of how they contribute to the IOM report’s goals is offered. 15pts
4. Initiatives led by a state action alliance are not included. Two initiatives spearheaded by a state action coalition are thoroughly examined, as well as how they promote the nursing profession. The conversation exhibits a thorough comprehension of the state action committee and its role in the advancement of nursing. 20pts
5. Advancement and Difficulties The state’s present advancement barriers are thoroughly examined, as are the ways in which nursing advocates in the state have surmounted them. 20pts
6. Development and Purpose of Thesis – The thesis is thorough and contains the substance of the paper. The thesis statement clarifies the paper’s goal. 5 points
7. Logic and Structure of Arguments – A clear and convincing argument makes a persuasive proposition in a unique and compelling way. All of the sources are reliable. 5pts
8. Writing Mechanics (including spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use) – The writer clearly understands conventional written academic English. 5pts
9. Paper Format (enough style for the major and assignment) – All formatting elements are correct. 2pts
10. Source documentation (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as suitable to assignment and style) – Sources are fully and accurately documented, and the format is error-free. 3pts
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.