Modeling of Information System Project Processes
|Assignment ID Number||AFFGEHU83939HD|
|Type of Document||Essay|
Modeling of Information System Project Processes (IS 3150)
Professionally produced deliverables are required for all written deliverables. This is implicitly stated in the requirements (especially since we are business students). While grammatical and typographical errors are not assessed (this is not an English or Literature course), the language used should be professional, coherent, and understandable. Please feel free to use the writing center (please refer to the curriculum) before submitting if necessary.
Modeling of Procedures (20 points)
You schedule a meeting with Storm, Arctic Winds’ warehouse manager, to discuss the medicine delivery method. A particular immunization for an outbreak is included in these medications. Because no one knows what the right technique is, there may be some ambiguity in her description. Her description is based on current general practices as well as what she believes to be the proper procedure. As a result, you are free to invent specifics as needed. Innovative and/or routine procedures that increase openness and/or accountability, as well as the relationship with information systems, must be implemented. The notes from your meeting with Storm are listed below.
– When a truck carrying perishable foods arrives at the store, the temperature of the truck is tested to ensure the commodities were carried appropriately. The cases for each item are removed from the truck for storage if the temperature of that item is within range/acceptable. Otherwise, the cases will be dismissed.
– If the truck contains non-perishable commodities, the cases are removed and stored separately.
– Three conditions are checked on the cases that have been removed:
– Are the cases in any way damaged?
– Have the items passed their expiration date?
– Do they necessitate special treatment?
– Cases are refused if they are damaged and/or the items are expired. They are transported to a dedicated storage area if they require special handling.
– They are put to the storehouse with all other eligible products if they do not require special handling.
– At various times throughout the procedure, the process is documented (for eg, upon arrival, items are recorded).
(1) Using Visio, create a flowchart for the above process based on the description and any additional details you think are necessary (or equivalent). Copy and paste your flowchart as a graphic into a word document. (15 points total). Do an acceptable and accurate swimlane OR hierarchical flowchart that displays cross-functional/cross-departmental methods for exceptional work/full credit. As needed, include specifics (please see rubric).
(2) Determine which IT people are required to manage/facilitate the process[footnoteRef:0]. Explain the process and the relevant functional area(s)/functional area information system(s)[footnoteRef:1]. There is no such thing as a flawless response. However, some responses are superior to others. Make careful to explain; you’ve been employed as an expert. (five points) [0: Review the IS occupations from Week 1 again.] [1: In Week 1, be sure to review the various types of information systems.]
Rubric for Grading
The rubric for grading is listed below. Truly outstanding work receives about 15% of the grade.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.