|Assignment ID Number||AFFGEHU83939HD|
|Type of Document||Essay|
write a single reflection paper about each article attached in the attachments. Follow the exact steps in the requirements page. also answer all questions
1. About non-profits:
a. Briefly describe what type of organization qualifies as a non-profit or community benefit organization.
b. How does society benefit from having a healthy community of CBOs?
c. Describe two specific challenges CBOs face that are not typically present in the for-profit realm.
2. What exactly is service learning? Explain how service learning is different from Volunteerism and Community Service. Provide an example for each of the three activities.
3. How will students benefit from engaging in a service-learning experience? How might the experience help achieve career goals?
4. How might completing a service-learning project provide a student with more awareness of issues related to cultural and ethnic diversity within their community?
5. What is the Jan and Bud Richter Center and what is their mission? Why do Fresno State and the Craig School incorporate service learning into course curricula?
6. What steps can you take as a student to ensure you and your team have a successful service learning experience?
Make it as easy to read as possible.
articles dose not need to be connected, you can have each article in a separate page and questions in another.
MLA style and make sure that you have in text citation, and a citation page
provide a plagiresim free report. and make sure that it has no grammar mistakes.
0 – 1 Points
2 – 3 Point
4 – 5 Points
Unprofessional communication; many errors; no APA
Minor grammar, spelling, and APA errors
Postings are professional and in standard written English with APA
Complete addressing of assessment criteria
Criteria not fully addressed
Minimal response to criteria; minor aspects missing
All criteria are fully addressed
Evidence of critical thinking or extending information
Critical thinking or extending information not evident
Obvious responses to questions; little thought evident
Posts demonstrate critical thinking with evidence base from research or experience
No connections provided
Minimal connections provided to readings/activities
Clear connections to readings/activities
Submitted an overview / summary of the case selected for analysis. Also identified those procedural steps to be analyzed.
Did not provide an adequate overview or summary of the selected case or failed to identify those steps to be analyzed.
Provides an adequate overview or summary of the selected case and steps to be analyzed though may not be clear or complete.
Case overview is clearly presented including all appropriate investigative steps to be analyzed.
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.