Email Using Social Media Scenario
Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References
Email Using Social Media Scenario
Week 9 Assignment 5: Email Using Social Media Scenario Due Week 9 and worth 150 points
Your best friend has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know her social media sites have photos and other material that violate your company’s social media policy. You also know that the human resources department of your company always does a thorough search of social media sites of prospective hires. You need to write an email to your friend that explains which content needs to be deleted from her social media accounts and why. You need to discuss how refusal to delete the inappropriate photos and material might impact her ability to get the job. Your memo should clearly and specifically state the relevant rules from your company’s social media policy.
· Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph memo in which you:
1. Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email.
2. Target the appropriate professional audience.
3. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
4. Use correct email formatting.
5. Follow appropriate etiquette rules for electronic communication.
6. Meet the 250-to-500-word minimum requirement.
7. Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow these APA and other formatting requirements:
· Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required length.
· Include a “To” “From” and “Subject Line” to represent an email format.
· The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Demonstrate understanding of the basic fundamentals of communication.
· Develop and practice communication skills, including skills in verbal, nonverbal, listening, writing, interpersonal, perception, and critical thinking as appropriate for the audience.
· Relate to the interpersonal and organizational dynamics that affect communication in organizations.
· Analyze and assess effective communication.
· Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in communications.
· Write clearly and concisely about communications using proper writing mechanics.
Review your friend’s inappropriate social media content
Review your company’s social media policy
XYZ Company Social Media Policy
1. XYZ Company is easily identifiable in the community. Because of this, we need to be careful how we project ourselves as individuals and the company in social media. We support your right to have personal social media accounts. In order to avoid any problems or misunderstandings, we have come up with a few guidelines to provide helpful and practical advice for you when operating on the internet as an identifiable employee of the XYZ Company. We ask that you abide by the following rules to be sure XYZ Company is reflected in a positive light. Failure to do so could result in penalty up to termination from XYZ Company.
2. 1. Protect yourself. First and foremost, please be careful about what personal information you share in social media.
3. 2. Do not conduct personal social media during work hours.
4. 3. Be careful when sharing work-related matters. Do not disclose any confidential, private, or secure information about XYZ Company. This includes financial or operational information.
5. 4. Never share private customer information.
6. 5. Act responsibly and ethically. Do not misrepresent yourself or XYZ Company.
7. 6. Do not post any XYZ Company copyrighted material.
8. 7. Do not post any photos or comments that reflect poorly on XYZ Company, including comments or images of unprofessional, inappropriate, or illegal behavior. Likewise, be mindful of posting discriminatory comments or images on your social media accounts (including but not limited to age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally recognized protected basis).
9. 8. Reflect on your personal behavior. Be aware that others will associate you with your XYZ Company. Please ensure that your social media content is consistent with how you wish to present yourself with clients and colleagues.
10. 9. Remember that anything you post about XYZ Company can potentially harm the company.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME]and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.