Content of the Self Reflection Essay Assignment
Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References
Content of the Self Reflection Essay Assignment
Subject : social works
Self Reflection Assignment SW110
What are the Objectives of the Assignment (Student Learning Outcomes)?
- To assure that each student by the end of the semester will be able to describe the major fields of social work practice and its ability to practice incorporating diversity and various social issues.
- Identify and describe the impact of personal values as they relate to professional social work values and ethical issues.
- Apply and communicate an understanding of the importance of diversity and difference in shaping life experiences in practice at the micro and macro levels
- Present themselves as learners and engage clients and constituencies as experts of their own experiences
- Apply self-awareness and self-regulation to manage the influence of personal biases and values in working with diverse clients and constituencies
Your Assignment Will Consist of the Following Sections:
2.What is Social Work
3.Why is Social Work Importance to You
7.Personal Strength 1
8.Personal Strength 2
The Topic Headings – Content of the Self Reflection Assignment
?Using your own words, what is social work? (1 paragraph minimum)
?Why is social work important to you? (1 paragraph minimum)
?Why is being culturally humble a necessity for social workers?
?Why is it important for social workers to be lifelong learners?
?Why is it important for social workers to practice self-awareness?
?What are two personal strengths that you think will help you succeed as a social worker? Explain why for each strength.
?What is one personal challenge you believe you will have to overcome to be a successful social worker? How will you overcome it?
What Are The Research Requirements?
- Begin your research for appropriate and relevant reference materials. Use the topic headings to help you identify the areas of focus.
- The essay must include at least two quotes or citations from relevant and appropriate sources.
- Locating Your Research
- Draw supporting information from the course textbook, class lectures, any of the resources used in the Research Paper, or any other quality resource.
Video Submission: Video submissions must be a recording of you speaking – presentation style. You must use/provide a PowerPoint – a minimum of 1 slide per question – No more than 30 words per slide (That way you cannot simply read off the slides). Minimum length 5 minutes – however, I expect thorough answers. Must include References Page slide.
Paper Submission: APA format, 12pt. Times New Roman font, double spaced, & one-inch margins. Minimum 4 pages – Maximum 6 pages.
Guidelines for the Self Reflection Essay Assignment
- General Information
1.The reflection essay should be 3 to 5 pages in length.
2.The bibliography and cover page are not included in the length of the paper.
3.Content must be thoughtful and supported by at least two quotes or citations.
4.Grammar and syntax: Sentences should convey meaning clearly and should be grammatically correct with appropriate punctuation in place. The spelling should be correct.
- Use APA Formatting (American Psychological Association)
- Please consult the APA Style Essentialsfor general document guidelines such as the title page, abstract, body of the paper, text citations and quotations, and references (located in Canvas under “Files”)
- A sample APA Format paper is available in Canvas under “Files.”
- The Bibliography or “References” Section
- There will be one “References” section located at the end of the paper, in APA format.
- Goals of the Self Reflection Assignment
- Gauge your understanding of the field of social work.
- Assess the student’s working knowledge of several important components of what it is to be a social worker.
- Assess if the student has taken time to self-reflect and personalize the material covered in class.
- Final Paperis the finished product that includes a college-level discussion of the topic with accompanying research and supporting evidence.
- All required topics are covered.
- At least two sources are used to support opinions.
- The paper is written in APA format, including citations and the “References” page.
- Grammar, organization, and writing are at a collegiate level.
- Please refer to the term paper guidelines in this document for all requirements.
When in doubt, use a citation. Citations show that you made the effort to give credit where it is due. Always provide a list of “References” after your paper.
Submit Your Research Paper to VeriCite via Canvas on the due dates indicated on the first page of this document.
- Plan Ahead!
- Allow enough time to submit your paper to VeriCite. Submissions left to the last minute can result in late papers.
Content of the Self Reflection Essay Assignment
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME]and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.