Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
Directions: Answer the following questions from the text. Make sure to give textual evidence when answering and write answers in complete sentences.
What is Franklins original purpose in writing his autobiography?
2. What does Franklin mean when he describes himself as having a bookish inclination on page 227?
3.What did Franklins father want him to do to earn a living? How would Franklin accomplish this? Was Franklin agreeable?
4. What made Franklin abandon writing poetry and how does he feel about that decision?
5, What very bad habit did Franklin develop with John Collins?
6. Did Franklin always believe in the side/position for which he argued?
7. What observations by Franklins father about his writing made him want to work to improve his writing skills? How did he accomplish this?
8. What did it mean for Franklin to board himself, and why did he wish to do this?
9. Based on his reactions to failure, what type of person was Franklin?
10. Based on Franklins readings and studies, what conclusions did he come to about the best ways to influence people?
11. Why does Franklin choose to leave Boston and where does he go?
12. What happens to Franklins and John Collins friendship?
13. Franklin and Ralph concocting a plan to do what? Why?
14. How does Franklin’s purpose change in Part Two?
15. Which virtue does Franklin struggle with the most? Why?
16. Which virtue does a friend of Franklin accuse him of lacking? Why? Do you find this to be true of Franklin?
17. Why does Franklin avoid including religion in his plan to improve himself?
0 – 1 Points
2 – 3 Point
4 – 5 Points
Unprofessional communication; many errors; no APA
Minor grammar, spelling, and APA errors
Postings are professional and in standard written English with APA
Complete addressing of assessment criteria
Criteria not fully addressed
Minimal response to criteria; minor aspects missing
All criteria are fully addressed
Evidence of critical thinking or extending information
Critical thinking or extending information not evident
Obvious responses to questions; little thought evident
Posts demonstrate critical thinking with evidence base from research or experience
No connections provided
Minimal connections provided to readings/activities
Clear connections to readings/activities
Submitted an overview / summary of the case selected for analysis. Also identified those procedural steps to be analyzed.
Did not provide an adequate overview or summary of the selected case or failed to identify those steps to be analyzed.
Provides an adequate overview or summary of the selected case and steps to be analyzed though may not be clear or complete.
Case overview is clearly presented including all appropriate investigative steps to be analyzed.
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.