Approach to Care in the Nursing Process
|Assignment ID Number||AFFGEHU83939HD|
|Type of Document||Essay|
Approach to Care in the Nursing Process
The nursing process is a tool that allows you to apply what you’ve learned. Nurses can evaluate an individual’s health care needs and deliver tailored care using this systematic problem-solving strategy.
Write a paper (1,750-2,000 words) about cancer and how to approach treatment using the nursing process. In your paper, include the following:
1. Explain how cancer is diagnosed and staged.
2. Describe at least three cancer problems, treatment side effects, and ways to mitigate physical and psychological impacts.
3. Describe the factors that influence the annual incidence and mortality rates of various malignancies in the United States.
4. Describe how the American Cancer Society (ACS) can help people with cancer via education and assistance. What are some of the ACS services you would recommend, and why?
5. Describe how the nursing method is used to offer safe and effective cancer treatment to patients of all ages. Each of the five phases should be covered in your explanation, as well as the delivery of holistic and patient-centered care.
6. Explain how liberal arts and science education contributes to the foundation of nursing knowledge and equips nurses to work with patients through the nursing process. As an interdisciplinary research area, consider mathematics, social and physical sciences, and science studies.
In order to complete this project, you must mention at least four sources. Sources must have been published within the last 5 years, be related to nursing practice, and be appropriate for the assignment requirements.
Prepare this work in accordance with the APA Style Guide, which may be found in the Student Success Center. It is not necessary to submit an abstract.
A rubric is used in this task. Please study the rubric before beginning the assignment to ensure that you understand the requirements for a successful completion.
1. Cancer diagnosis and staging A full description of cancer diagnosis and staging is provided. The description is well-written and informative.
2. Cancer Complications, Treatment Side Effects, and Methods to Reduce Physical and Psychological Effects – Three or more cancer consequences are described. The physical and psychological adverse effects of treatment, as well as ways for reducing them, are clearly described.
3. Contributing Factors to the Incidence and Mortality Rates of Different Cancers in Americans – The talk is factual and thorough, and it covers all key factors that influence the annual incidence and mortality rates of various malignancies in Americans. The discussion is backed up by solid reasoning and facts.
4. American Cancer Society – The ACS provides a full explanation of how it may give education and support. The ACS’s job and purpose are both clear and informative. The ACS services to be recommended are addressed, and a rationale for the suggestion is presented.
5. Nursing Process Utilization Across the Life Span (C3.1) – A thorough description of how the nursing method is used to deliver safe and effective cancer care to patients of all ages is provided. The explanation explains how the procedure ensures that patients receive safe and effective care throughout their lives. Support is offered in the form of a strong rationale or evidence. It is demonstrated how to get insight into the nursing process and how to use it to deliver safe and effective care for patients of all ages.
6. Liberal Arts and Science Studies Contribution to Nursing Knowledge (C2.1) – A detailed examination of how liberal arts and science education adds to the foundation of nursing knowledge and prepares nurses to deal with patients through the nursing process is offered. There is a direct link between undergraduate education and nursing knowledge, as well as how it prepares nurses to deal with patients using the nursing process. It is proven how liberal arts and scientific studies contribute to nursing practice.
7. Thesis Development and Purpose – The thesis is detailed and comprises the main points of the work. The thesis statement clarifies the paper’s goal.
8. Logic and Constructive Argument – A clear and convincing argument makes a compelling proposition in a unique and compelling way. All of the sources are reliable.
9. Writing Mechanics (including spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use) – The writer clearly understands conventional written academic English.
10. Paper Format (enough style for the major and assignment) – All formatting elements are correct.
11. Source documentation (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, and so on, as suitable to the assignment and style) – Sources are fully and accurately documented, as appropriate to the assignment and style, and the format is error-free. 3pt
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.