Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References
GUIDANCE ON ANALYSING A GOBBET:
Question 1 is asking you to comment on two of the four excerpts according to your preferences. You will be asked to comment on a number of extracts from primary sources. This means that you must fully contextualise the extract in question, analysing and evaluating it as far as is appropriate and relevant. A good answer will always consider the following:
1. issues of authorship, of dating and of the intended/actual readership/employment of the document from which the extract has been taken.
2. the context in which and for which this document was produced.
3. the language and terminology used in the extract itself, taking particular care to explain the significance of any key names, dates, places, events or other important aspects of the content of the extract.
4. the wider implications of what the extract reveals, including evaluation of the broader historical, methodological and historiographical problems to which the extract relates.
5. You are not required to footnote answers or provide a bibliography, but You are encouraged to refer to sources in your text.
About the essay question:
1. Please follow the general writing structure of ‘Introduction, Body Arguments and Conclusion’.
2. Please do not use terms such as “my” or “your” in the text.
3. You are also not required to footnote answers or provide a bibliography, but You are encouraged to refer to sources in your text.
In addition, when you divide the number of words in two questions, I want it to be half and half. Thanks a lot.
0 – 1 Points
2 – 3 Point
4 – 5 Points
Unprofessional communication; many errors; no APA
Minor grammar, spelling, and APA errors
Postings are professional and in standard written English with APA
Complete addressing of assessment criteria
Criteria not fully addressed
Minimal response to criteria; minor aspects missing
All criteria are fully addressed
Evidence of critical thinking or extending information
Critical thinking or extending information not evident
Obvious responses to questions; little thought evident
Posts demonstrate critical thinking with evidence base from research or experience
No connections provided
Minimal connections provided to readings/activities
Clear connections to readings/activities
Submitted an overview / summary of the case selected for analysis. Also identified those procedural steps to be analyzed.
Did not provide an adequate overview or summary of the selected case or failed to identify those steps to be analyzed.
Provides an adequate overview or summary of the selected case and steps to be analyzed though may not be clear or complete.
Case overview is clearly presented including all appropriate investigative steps to be analyzed.
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.