Analysis Of An Air Sampling Report
|Assignment ID Number||AFFGEHU83939HD|
|Type of Document||Essay|
Analysis of an Air-Sampling Report
Compose a two- to three-page analysis that addresses the following questions:
1. What is the purpose of the exposure assessment?
2. Why was the exposure assessment conducted?
3. What type of sampling (personal or area) was conducted, and why?
4. What are the chemicals that were sampled, and what are their hazards?
5. What are the most likely routes of exposure given the nature of the business?
6. Describe the sampling equipment and methods used to collect the sample.
7. Provide an overview of the results, including an explanation of the additive formula, and discuss them in relation to the applicable exposure limit.
8. Were there any off-normal or unplanned incidents relative to sample collection?
9. Provide a summary of the recommendations made by Sam IH Sampler.
10. Comment on the thoroughness of the study. Did you feel that the exposure assessment was comprehensive? If not, what additional information would you provide?
11. Comment on who the target audience would be for this report. If you were the plant director of ACME Printing, would you be comfortable with sharing this with an auditor from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)? Do you have any concerns related to sharing this with your employees?
In addition to addressing the listed questions, you should consider using additional background materials to support your analysis. Materials should be cited using APA formatting style to include in-text citations and a reference list. You should also paraphrase information obtained from outside sources; that is, use your own words. Do not simply cut and paste materials from outside sources. Limit directly quoted materials to no more than three to five sentences for the entire case study overview, and always use quotation marks for direct quotes of outside sources.
Analysis Of An Air Sampling Report
0 – 1 Points
2 – 3 Point
4 – 5 Points
Unprofessional communication; many errors; no APA
Minor grammar, spelling, and APA errors
Postings are professional and in standard written English with APA
Complete addressing of assessment criteria
Criteria not fully addressed
Minimal response to criteria; minor aspects missing
All criteria are fully addressed
Evidence of critical thinking or extending information
Critical thinking or extending information not evident
Obvious responses to questions; little thought evident
Posts demonstrate critical thinking with evidence base from research or experience
No connections provided
Minimal connections provided to readings/activities
Clear connections to readings/activities
Submitted an overview / summary of the case selected for analysis. Also identified those procedural steps to be analyzed.
Did not provide an adequate overview or summary of the selected case or failed to identify those steps to be analyzed.
Provides an adequate overview or summary of the selected case and steps to be analyzed though may not be clear or complete.
Case overview is clearly presented including all appropriate investigative steps to be analyzed.
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.